- – Prof. Yuping Zhang has received a three-year award (08/2023 – 07/2023) from the National Science Foundation(NSF).
- – Prof. Ofer Harel has been selected as a 2023 Presidential M1 Mentorship Awardee from the CCI.
- – Professor Xiaojing Wang’s Research Excellence Program (REP) proposal has been selected for funding.
- – Professor Dipak Dey has been selected to be a recipient of the 2023 IISA(International Indian Statistical Association) Service Award.
- – UConn Statistics program is ranked in the top 20 colleges for Statistics Degrees and is featured on the 2023 Best Colleges list!
- – Professor Ming-Hui Chen received 2023 International Chinese Statisticians Association (ICSA) Distinguished Achievement Award.
- – Aritra Halder has received IMS Hannan Graduate Student Travel Award.
- – Jackson Lautier has received a 2023 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (NSF GRFP).
The Department of Statistics at the University of Connecticut was founded in 1962. As one of the major statistics departments in New England, it provides outstanding preparation for careers in academia, industry, or government. With a core faculty of 23 professors whose teaching and research interests span virtually all major statistical specializations, our department has received national and international recognition in graduate education and research. Graduates from UConn have found excellent positions in academics, government, and industry. We maintain close relationships with area companies and institutions, and our department is an active member of the American Statistical Association Connecticut chapter.
We are excited to announce the Paper of the Month:
Once a month during the academic year our faculty will select a paper which we encourage our students to read and discuss. Papers featured in this section should be generally understood by graduate students, and will be selected either because of their impact, or historical value, or because they contain a useful (perhaps overlooked) techniques or results.
" A case-cohort design for epidemiologic cohort studies and disease prevention trials" Prentice, R. L. (1986).
Coronavirus status update – Department of statistics, UConn
All department events are currently suspended.
- Statistical Consulting Services
- Statistics Tutoring Schedule
- 现在什么下载软件好？迅雷不开通会员就他妈等于废了，求好 ...:2021-4-18 · 现在什么下载软件好？迅雷不开通会员就他妈等于废了，求好用的下载速度快的软件有没有比迅雷下载更快的软件？迅雷太坑爹了，不开会员下载时龟速除了迅雷还有什么下载的软件比较好的速度快的，现在迅雷都不管下载了，真是纠结啊
- Undergraduate Opportunities
- Follow us on LinkedIn!
- 2023-2023 Graduate Catalog
Phone and Fax:
Philip E. Austin Building, 3rd Floor
(formerly CLAS Building)
Corner of Glenbrook Rd. & N. Eagleville Rd.
Storrs, Mansfield, Connecticut
Room 323, Philip E. Austin Building
University of Connecticut
215 Glenbrook Rd. U-4120
Storrs, CT 06269-4120
GPS & Map: